Parting Out Parting out 2 FJ40's 71 & 78 in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 67 FJ40;
inst. cluster screw in speedo
wiper motor with arms
cool temp sending unit
closing handle locking assy rear door

if you can help with any of these items I would appreciate it send reply to rustyrelx@yahoo.com Don
Pm sent

T t t

T t t

Do you have the lock for the gas filler door? Just need the lock.
Sorry I don’t have any loose locks just ones attached to doors.

@ToyotaMatt should be able to help you out

good morning , old thread I see , but still active. drivers door for 78. could pick up ? / meet.thanks ron

good morning , old thread I see , but still active. drivers door for 78. could pick up ? / meet.thanks ron
I have one but the bottom is bad

Matt! How are you buddy? Hope you arent working too hard! Hey, i have this dream in my head of making one of my 40's into a 4 door, will you keep me in mind for the door jam area down the cowl and the bottom and up the striker where the hardtop post goes in. You know what i am saying, like a U shape. Both sides, like if you are scrapping out a rusted out tub. Nothing nice! I dont care if they are rusty and bent, that way you arent messing up a tub you could sell, no rush ok? Just keep it in the back of your mind. Thanks - Matt

Matt! How are you buddy? Hope you arent working too hard! Hey, i have this dream in my head of making one of my 40's into a 4 door, will you keep me in mind for the door jam area down the cowl and the bottom and up the striker where the hardtop post goes in. You know what i am saying, like a U shape. Both sides, like if you are scrapping out a rusted out tub. Nothing nice! I dont care if they are rusty and bent, that way you arent messing up a tub you could sell, no rush ok? Just keep it in the back of your mind. Thanks - Matt
Hey bud I think I have a pair I’ll send you some pictures today

T t t

Bump

Hi.
Looking for this power steering hose.
Thanks!
Kelly
AD7A9744-8B25-4BBA-AC22-825236BFE5E9.jpeg

T t t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom