Parting Out Parting out 2 FJ40's 71 & 78 in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

t t t

how is the windshield frame on the 78 Fj40, let me know if you have and what you need out of it.

how is the windshield frame on the 78 Fj40, let me know if you have and what you need out of it.

I will check tomorrow and let you know

T t t

Matt - I posted on another thread of yours, but I am looking for this splash guard:

bZMcrDY.jpg

T t t

Do you have the rear taillight brackets from the '71 FJ40? The brackets that bolt to the ends of the rear crossmember. Thanks.

Do you have the rear taillight brackets from the '71 FJ40? The brackets that bolt to the ends of the rear crossmember. Thanks.
I’m not sure I have to check

On the '78, the small wire harness that goes from the wiper motor down to the dash harness?

Thanks!

I need the rear seat release cable that allows the bottom of the rear seat to be folded up.

Also interior rear panels both sides.

Will you be at the GCLC meeting in NJ in Feb?

Thanks

On the '78, the small wire harness that goes from the wiper motor down to the dash harness?

Thanks!

Will see if I have one still

I need the rear seat release cable that allows the bottom of the rear seat to be folded up.

Also interior rear panels both sides.

Will you be at the GCLC meeting in NJ in Feb?

Thanks
I have to check on the cable. I don’t think I have any good rear cargo panels for a 60 will check. I have to much going on right now that I don’t think I will be able to make it

I don’t think I have any good rear cargo panels for a 60 will check. I have to much going on right now that I don’t think I will be able to make it

Rear cargo panels are for a 55

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom