Parting out 2 1979 FJ 40s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out 2 1979 FJ 40s. I purchased them for parts for the one I'm building. There are some good parts left, just let me know what ur looking for and I see if I can help you out. I'm located in Western Kentucky and can help buyer with shipping or can arrange for local pick up. Ill try to attach a few pics or can email some if interested. Let me know what u need and get i can a pic and a price.

I need the rubber intake air hose. Do either have the original floor mats? I also need the wire cover on the passenger side ambulance door and the little hook that bolts to the passenger side rear wheel well, used to secure the tool bag down.

Last edited:
PS on either?

1979 40

I am probably going to need a 79 frame---what shape are yours in and how much? Thanks!!!!

PM replied to uberFJ.

Splangy 10 buck for the hose plus shipping, one has floor mat but is rough may have a pic if not ill get tomorrow. May have the cover and hook, if you can get a pic of the hook your looking for that will help and ill check tomorrow.

In2cruisers will have to check tomorrow just picked these up friday for parts to build mine. I have a bunch of parts to go through and uberFj is first inline for a ps bracket.

samiam42718 the frames are pretty rusty. the white one is rusted into past the boxed frame. but if your interested let me know and ill get some pics. once i get them stripped ill take 150 for both

more pics

more pics
P4030111.jpg
P4030112.jpg
P4030131.jpg

PM'ed you on a few items.

Inbox is full!

Here's a picture of the parts I was talking about. The rubber intake tube looks broken in that one picture. Is the other one OK? How about the carbs? I'm assuming they're both pretty beat but I could use them for parts. I could also use any power steering or AC parts if either has them. How bad are the floor mats? Pictures would be appreciated.

DSC_1712-1.jpg

email

Sorry guys for the inbox being full. You can email me @ josephferguson2@yahoo.com or give me a call at 270-293-7045 if you can't get a response. If you are looking for a part try to describe it as much as possible or send a pic. I'm not real familar with the FJ 40 its my first build and just trying to make sure the extra parts get used. Thanks for the pics of the parts ur looking for. Its raining this morning, but hopefully it will slow down by this afternoon and I will answer everbodys pms/email requests and try to get some more photos.

More Pics

Ive posted a few more pics to photo bucket. Im trying to answer all the pms/emails tonight. Im sorry if I miss somebody response so if i do just shoot me another and i will respond.

Power steering: I may have a pretty complete power steering system that looks new. Im not a FJ40 guy so not for sure on the value but know i need to put a starting price. so $500 obo if its to high let me know.

Still have 2 sets of axles, 2 motors, trans, and transfer cases. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom