Parting Out Parting Out: 1997 40th Anniversary Long Beach, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the beginning process of parting out a 40th anniversary edition, NO F/R Lockers. Front seats already gone. Dash gone.

Many under hood components gone, but will sell the engine as a LONG BLOCK. About 375,000 miles on it, machined the head about 7,000 miles ago and the cylinders / pistons looked great. Can share photos.

Will start pulling major drive train parts this week. Prefer local pick up on heavy drive train parts unless we work out something individual.

Middle bench was recovered about a year ago using Land Cruiser Heaven leather and is perfect. I don't even know if it was sat it. 3rd row seats are in original, basically brand new condition with a few spots on the bottom of them from being stored in the garage.

All door panels are in great, original condition. No tears etc etc.

Never crashed, no body damage - a few dings here and there.

Still workout out pricing, but if you know there is something, please send me a note and I will send you detailed pics and a price.

Thank you
Hi,
I’m looking for a sunroof wind deflector With the mounting clips for my FJ80.
Let me know if you have one.

Do you have the skid plate piece that is directly behind the radiator?
im in LB, I can pick up.

I didn’t see the color.. I’m down in San Clemente looking for a specific window part. If it is white, I’d like to get a fender flare if you have it!

would you happen to still have passenger side rear window trim piece (740)?

202FDD7B-0E39-4F1A-84A6-47CF4D16D43D.jpeg

Do you have the Drivers side 2nd row hinged seat bracket (stamped metal part that bolts the seat to the floor)?
Thanks

IMG_9940.jpg

IMG_9942.jpg

IMG_9943.jpg

IMG_9947.jpg

IMG_9949.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom