Parting Out Parting Out: 1997 40th Anniversary Long Beach, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the beginning process of parting out a 40th anniversary edition, NO F/R Lockers. Front seats already gone. Dash gone.

Many under hood components gone, but will sell the engine as a LONG BLOCK. About 375,000 miles on it, machined the head about 7,000 miles ago and the cylinders / pistons looked great. Can share photos.

Will start pulling major drive train parts this week. Prefer local pick up on heavy drive train parts unless we work out something individual.

Middle bench was recovered about a year ago using Land Cruiser Heaven leather and is perfect. I don't even know if it was sat it. 3rd row seats are in original, basically brand new condition with a few spots on the bottom of them from being stored in the garage.

All door panels are in great, original condition. No tears etc etc.

Never crashed, no body damage - a few dings here and there.

Still workout out pricing, but if you know there is something, please send me a note and I will send you detailed pics and a price.

Thank you

Are the 40 emblems and dash emblem available? How is steering wheel? Thanks.

Are the 40 emblems and dash emblem available? How is steering wheel? Thanks.
Emblems are not available, steering wheel is what you would expect for its age - the original leather has a tear at 12 o'clock and I've just kept it covered with a leather cover for the past few years.

Also, if Sage, I may be interested if will you separate passenger side rear door and wheel well fender flares? Would like to see pics of the inner door panels too.

I would be a buyer of drivers side mirror, rear tail gate (lower part), hood (depending on condition), and interior front drivers side door panels. All shipped to 81224 Zip Code!

Tan interior? Looking for speaker grills... mine have broken and jiggle around.

I am in LA a lot for work, so if shipping is a pain I can pay you and pick them up next time I'm out there.

I've had a lot of requests for the door panels, so if they don't need the speaker grills, I'll pop them off for you.

Will keep you posted.

I would be a buyer of drivers side mirror, rear tail gate (lower part), hood (depending on condition), and interior front drivers side door panels. All shipped to 81224 Zip Code!

Right now I think most of that stuff is spoken for...but I will keep you posted! Trying to give people 24-48 hrs to commit or it goes to the next in line.

If oak colored interior is the inside fuse panel cover available? Shipping to 78064. Thanks!

Looking to see if you have the sliding yoke assy for the steering? It attaches the steering column to the P/S gearbox. PM me if you do thanks!

@piraatsmile I tried to PM you but got a message that your inbox has reached the maximum allowable messages

Looking to see if you have the sliding yoke assy for the steering? It attaches the steering column to the P/S gearbox. PM me if you do thanks!

I've got someone who is going to take the rolling chassis once I get down that far, and will need steering mechanisms...sorry about that!

Sunvisors available? (If tan), and drivers seat belt? Hub caps? Mud flaps?

looking for shift knob, and interior step plate screw X4 (these are the interior plastic step plates beneath the 2nd row seats) just need screws, price and shipping to 92251 ca.

looking for shift knob, and interior step plate screw X4 (these are the interior plastic step plates beneath the 2nd row seats) just need screws, price and shipping to 92251 ca.
Sorry...none of the above...lost those screws years ago, too, and shift nob has already been taken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom