For Sale Parting-out 1994 Crusier *NO LOCKERS* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking for RS3000 with harness & associated parts, antenna etc. shipped to 84765

throttle body

I'm looking for throttle body(including idle sensor and throttle sensor) or the sensors itself.

Interested in the following:

Middle vents
ce2231a0.jpg

2nd row dome light

Antenna assembly if in good working condition

Ship to 91780

wouldnt happen to have the stock coils would it? if so, shipped to 95661?

I've been logging on and checking messages and will have the time to respond in about an hour. Sorry for the delay.

All PMs have been replied to, except for those requesting prices shipped. TachedOutOffroad has expressed interest in the entire truck, so I don't want to price parts until we have come to an agreement or not. I will, however, be happy to let people know which parts are there - and in what condition.

Last edited:
Looking for brake master cylinder shipped to 86314?
Pm me
Thanks
-O

Will get back to you on that ASAP

Im looking for RS3000 with harness & associated parts, antenna etc. shipped to 84765

What is a RS3000? The radio? Also, I'm pretty sure the antenna was destroyed.

passenger rear tail light sent to 27025

thanks

Will get back to you on that ASAP

I'm looking for throttle body(including idle sensor and throttle sensor) or the sensors itself.

Right now, I want to keep all drivetrain parts intact in case someone needs a running motor. I will let you know when that changes.

wouldnt happen to have the stock coils would it? if so, shipped to 95661?

Stock coils? Springs or ignition?

How much for rear passenger fender flares (door and wheel well)?

Im in Nashville, BTW...

cheers,

Joel

I'm looking for the plastic fender liner that is directly next to the starter (with hardware). Let me know. Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm pulling the axles out of it, but the rest is up for grabs.

Body, bumpers, fenders, glass, doors, interior, lights are basically all gone or smashed.

Motor, tranny case all appear to be in good order and it still runs and drives.

If you have something that is worth $50+ to you let me know and I'll try to get it to you. It may be a week or two, but I'll get it out. I simply dot have time for the $5 items. You can pull if off for free if you live near Tuscaloosa Al 35405!

Email me at riverparrish AT gmail DOT com

Like I said, $50+ for me to pull and ship or you come pull for free/ scrap prices.

Thanks

t case shipped to 95661?

250 just for shipping?? i suppose thats not to bad, how much do you want for the case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom