Parting out 1992 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Welll I am getting out of Toyotas as fast as I got in. Long story short, I broke a head bolt while doing the timing chain thing and it will require machine work and the 22 RE just ain't worth the money. I will make one more attempt then everything will be for sale.

85 front axle complete no calipers 250
Timing chain kit includes new cover 80
full gasket kit (Felpro) 90
New head bolts 35
everything else make offer.
The rest of the truck is good
5sp tranny
tcase
cab,
doors
rear axle
ifs stuff
anything else just ask.

I will sell the whole mess for 1200 but you will need to tow it out.

I will ship the small stuff, the big stuff is pick up only or you arrange shipping. all shipping is at buyers expense.

BA

I'm in columbus, the clutch has less than 1000 miles on it. I just replaced it. I have not researched prices on any of this stuff yet so make an offer you would consider reasonable. BTW, if my next attempt at extracting the head bolt fails then all this is for sale. If I get it out then I will keep the truck. Just FYI. I will take dibs on parts now, if my attempt fails I will sell it all.

BA

I'm in columbus, the clutch has less than 1000 miles on it. I just replaced it. I have not researched prices on any of this stuff yet so make an offer you would consider reasonable.

BA
well i also have a new clutch. ive got to make sure it fits first before i make a offer;) hold on i will ask.

Okay, I got the damn head bolt out so it looks like I will keep my s*** for the time being. Thanks for dealing with my rants. Although, pay attention because if I get pissed at the reconstuction of this motor it might all be for sale again.

BA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom