Parting out - 1989 fj62 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gone to the crusher -- please delete delete delete!!!!!!!!

Gone to the crusher -- please delete delete delete!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What color interior is the 89? If brown, looking for the dash pad in great shape and the driver door master switch. Grill???

Thanks,
John

What color interior is the 89? If brown, looking for the dash pad in great shape and the driver door master switch. Grill???

Thanks,
John
Interior is a blueish grey color.

Master switch is gone.

You can see the grill in this picture. It's ruff.
IMG_1888.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in:

Rear heater switch and relay.
Plastic cover for drivers side windshield wiper (over base where wiper arm meets body)

Do you have?

Thanks,

Sean

Shipping may kill the deal but how much for the rear hatch & tail gate? Condition?

Also- I need the grey cover for the fuse box left of the steering wheel.

Thanks!

Do you have an operable rear window defrost switch &/or the power antenna switch? Also the digital clock?

Thanks,
Ken

Last edited:
I will get back to everyone tomorrow. I will have to look over the truck for the stuff you guys are asking for.

Hows the front/mid carpet set doin? If not too bad I may want it shipped to 93614. TIA

No seats, the front part of the carpet if ok. What you looking to pay for the carpet?

No seats, the front part of the carpet if ok. What you looking to pay for the carpet?

What are you asking for it.....also, how are the brake calipers? I am aquiring an 88 62 this afternoon that has a leaky left caliper and no carpet in the front.....TIA.

Interested in the dash pad... pm sent... thanks for the heads up landcruiserman...

Dash Pad SOLD - Thanks Mondaymorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom