Parting out 1984 FJ 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D'Animal,

I sent you a pm but I'll post here as well. Let me know a price for the front seats shipped to Boise, ID 83714.

Thanks!

Ray

D'Animal,

I sent you a pm but I'll post here as well. Let me know a price for the front seats shipped to Boise, ID 83714.

Thanks!

Ray

Front seats as seen in pics where they are sitting on ground $50 per seat - Ray N 1st, Rigger 2nd

I should be able to get them in one box. Shipping will be from 93291.

Last edited:
I have not looked under the rig at that specific piece.

Is there a way that you could take the left section or center from mine and replace the right section of yours. The hinge mounts might be the same.

Just a thought.

Yeah.. I don't see why that would not work. How much did you want for the piece of metal? (from side to side) zip 29935

Here are the pics for In2Cruisers.
DSCF1284.jpg
DSCF1285.jpg
DSCF1286.jpg

Dibs on pine needles, rust, and cobwebs (will pay extra for spider). I believe those were all OEM, right?

Dibs on pine needles, rust, and cobwebs (will pay extra for spider). I believe those were all OEM, right?

Did you want the white jelly bean I found as well?

It's there next to the Cat wiring and above the E-Brake handle to the right.
DSCF1261.jpg

Last edited:
Did you want the white jelly bean I found as well?

It's there next to the E-Brake handle.

I assume that was an aussie upgrade? Those lucky bastards. How much for the rusted nail shipped to reno?

Also, willing to trade for rusted hacksaw found inside front valence, or various lizard skeletons from Guam?

I am in need of some sheet metal, and hope you can help.

First off I need the following metal outlined in red (basically I need it from the drip rail up to the "flat" of the roof from the rear corner to past the beginning of the rear door) if it is not rusted out-- it appears good in your pic but want to verify:

2809773_2_full.jpg

I could also use a portion of the cowl panel-- it would require removing the windshield though... I need a portion of the cowl and then the "lip" that the gasket fits over.

If the sheet metal works out, I would also grab the ashtray off of you. ;)

Let me know. I am in Ventura County right off the 101. If you are swinging north from San Diego later this month, I could always meet up off the 405 or the 5 to facilitate a transaction.

Thanks.

I am in need of some sheet metal, and hope you can help.

First off I need the following metal outlined in red (basically I need it from the drip rail up to the "flat" of the roof from the rear corner to past the beginning of the rear door) if it is not rusted out-- it appears good in your pic but want to verify:

2809773_2_full.jpg

I could also use a portion of the cowl panel-- it would require removing the windshield though... I need a portion of the cowl and then the "lip" that the gasket fits over.

If the sheet metal works out, I would also grab the ashtray off of you. ;)

Let me know. I am in Ventura County right off the 101. If you are swinging north from San Diego later this month, I could always meet up off the 405 or the 5 to facilitate a transaction.

Thanks.

Ventura is not that far from me. I live south of Fresno and that is where the rig is.

Give me a little more time to get it further apart, Windows out, etc.

The rear sill is spoken for and is going to Buefort-FJ60 but everything else is avaliable. The rear quater panels I would like to keep complete as possible below the window.

You can come a cut out the pieces you need if you want.

Before you decide, I will get better pics of that section and post up.

How does $5.00 sound? I can mudship it.

I will drive my big rig to tucson on the 20th and be in Tucson on the 21st and 22nd, Phoenix on the 23rd, driving to San Diego on the 24th and I will be in San Diego the morning and early afternoon on the 25th and them heading north.

$5.00 sounds like not enough, but I'll take it! I'll be in Phoenix on the 20th for work, but could meet you where you are sometime on the 21st and pick it up from you. i leave for China on the morning of the 22nd. let me know. sorry for the slow response; I've been slammed and haven't had a chance to check the forums. my e-mail is mpanglin <at> hotmail <dot> com which is probably a better way to reach me.

Thanks.

$5.00 sounds like not enough, but I'll take it! I'll be in Phoenix on the 20th for work, but could meet you where you are sometime on the 21st and pick it up from you. i leave for China on the morning of the 22nd. let me know. sorry for the slow response; I've been slammed and haven't had a chance to check the forums. my e-mail is mpanglin <at> hotmail <dot> com which is probably a better way to reach me.

Thanks.

No problem.

I'll PM you the details of where I'll be.

Dan

PM'd but let's do this too:
Looking for drag link & relay rod assembly, high & low pressure lines for PS pump, steering column & intermediate shaft w/ the u-joints. If you have a PS pump left let me know what you want for it. Lastly, the starter if you still have that as well.
Thanks.
Vic

PM'd but let's do this too:
Looking for drag link & relay rod assembly, high & low pressure lines for PS pump, steering column & intermediate shaft w/ the u-joints. If you have a PS pump left let me know what you want for it. Lastly, the starter if you still have that as well.
Thanks.
Vic

All Gone.

D'Animal - Wiring harness available?

Thanks
Rob

I have it out. What a pain the butt that was.

I feel sorry for you for having to install one of these.

The top pic is of the harness. The bottom pic is how far you have to tear the dash apart to get it out in one piece.

How does $175.00 including shipping sound? I had it listed for $200.00 since that is what other companies charge. I noticed during diassembly that the connector going to the carb fan is missing.
DSCF2040.jpg
DSCF2041.jpg
DSCF2047.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom