Parting Out 1979 FJ40 Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out a 1979 FJ40 located in Fort Collins, CO The tub is in pretty bad shape. The Hard top, front doors and seats are sold. Most of the drive train is still there. I can ship most of the small parts but local pick up would be required for the bigger stuff. Contact me with what you need and give me your address for delivery information so that I can send you a price shipped.

Thank you

I need factory rear floor mat, if in good condition, thx Texx

How bad is the rear tub near the amby doors? I need a section of the bed.

Tub

It is in pretty bad shape. The sil under the doors is complteley gone. Send me your e-mail and I can send you a pic.

I have it but will have to pull it out and see if it is in good shape. I will get back to you.

Thanks, I'm sure I need other parts too, but need to get a little further along on my 1980.

Front and rear axles, engine, 4 speed bell housing, front driveline. This would go with the 4speed trans/transfer that I picked up from you earlier for an FJ45 project.

Parts

Hey, I lost your contact info or I would have e-mailed you about these items. I am going to send you a pm with mine.

Thank you

I need:
1 rear ambulance door window glass with it's rubber gasket
2 front turn signals(both sides)

Hard top flip out hardware this includes hinges, locks, bolts, seals, and the gaskets for both glasses...

Picture from the EPC

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1783/flipwindowhardwareqp4.jpg

Do you have anything of the parts listed???

Hazard Pull Knob

I am sorry to say but I have that item on ebay right now. Just wasn't getting rid of the stuff fast enough.

79FJ40 Tub

I am getting ready to pull the tub and cowl off and take it to the scrap yard. There are a few good pieces left on the tub and cowl. Any one is welcome to come and cut them out. Just PM me.

How much for what's left? I have a project soming up and could use some steela nd bunch of switches and stuff.

I'm local too!

Kraig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom