For Sale Parting out 1972 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
Do you have front or rear driveshaft? How much shipped to 17745?
Thank you,
Montano

montyorpenn said:
Hi,
Do you have front or rear driveshaft? How much shipped to 17745?
Thank you,
Montano

I have the rear. Shipping is from 11510 if you would like to check prices.

second in line for the speedo if it works and is a screw in type. I would also like the green turn signal light bezels, washer bottle mount .

PM sent

Still waiting to hear on these parts. Also need the fan spacer for the direct drive fan, if the 2F has a non clutch fan

Hugh Heifer said:
PM sent on dash switches.

Here they are.
image-972100644.jpg

Shes Mad said:
Still waiting to hear on these parts. Also need the fan spacer for the direct drive fan, if the 2F has a non clutch fan

What are the green turn signal light bezels? I'm selling the motor complete to a guy in NJ, so the fan is his unless he doesn't need it.

Mechanic is pulling the truck apart starting today. I have contacted those that confirmed the parts they wanted. I will mark them as sold on the first page when the payment is arranged. It should be easier to get everything shipped/sold now that it will be apart. thanks for your patience.

I'll take the steering wheel!
PM Sent.

What are the green turn signal light bezels? I'm selling the motor complete to a guy in NJ, so the fan is his unless he doesn't need it.

The 2 lights on each side of the instrument cluster. They screw off from the back. Shine a light in them. They should be green

Shes Mad said:
The 2 lights on each side of the instrument cluster. They screw off from the back. Shine a light in them. They should be green

I will check on Sunday when I get back in town.

Do you have the cowl vent drain tubes that pass through the firewall? I'm also looking for the short piece of duct that connects the blower to the heater.

Brian

belaw said:
Do you have the cowl vent drain tubes that pass through the firewall? I'm also looking for the short piece of duct that connects the blower to the heater.

Brian

Pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom