For Sale Parting complete 1983 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in the air intake manifold/ rear licensee plate light assembly / steering column cover /and that front L/S fender

Looking for parts

Interested in dash, center instrument panel under stereo, vacuum advance if double bladder, rear hatch lock, rear wiper, and shift knob if 4 speed.

Sorry for not responding to request. I will have time tomorrow to get back to everybody tomorrow.

Everybody has messages, thanks for being patient.

I need EVERYTHING from both knuckles out on the front end (knuckles, caps and steering arms, cone washers, spindles, wheel hubs and rotors, lockouts, birfields, wheel bearings, and calipers) shipped to western MT

Looking for the 2 VCV valves, the violet colored BSVS valve, and the one way valve (originally located by the water inlet on the spaghetti). I can send pictures of these if you are not familiar. Working on a desmog and these are either broken or missing on my rig.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in:

1. both rocker panels
  2. both qtr panels
  3. frame shock tube
If you have any of this left, please let me know and how much you want for them.

Took me a while to get back to everybody but everybody should have a message.

Do you still have the headlamp washer reservoir and motor?

...via IH8MUD app

Coil and ignitor in good shape to 98109?

I'm interested in the fuel tank if it's in useable condition and the dash/dash cover if it hasn't sold and has no to few/minor cracks.
Thanks,
Steve

Need heater shut off valve, if it is this style... heater valve.gif

Thanks
Jerry D.

Everybody has a message. Sorry for the delay in getting in touch with everybody.

Since we are really busy in the shop sending me a PM is the best way to get in touch with me for parts. I hardly have time to check all my posts right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom