Parting Out Parting an 86 FJ60 in northeast PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting an 86 FJ60 in northeast PA. Will give preference to anyone who can pick up parts and save me the work of shipping. Engine is spoken for, as is the transfer case, front valance, pedal bucket, and front fenders. Truck is blue with gray interior and a very badly rusted frame, hence its' demise. Neither bumper is nice, and the license plate light is no good. Windshield has a crack in it. Roof is very solid. Driver seat is typically torn and showing its' age. The four doors are rusty. Frame is shot. Dash pad not bad but not perfect.

Started to remove some small easily shipped parts today, here's a short list:

Very nice owners manual $50 Visors both pretty nice either side $20 complete with screws

Shift boots very good shape both inner and outer pieces and steel rings $35 either transmission or transfer shifter boots or $55 for the pair these are in great shape

Lock set- ignition, front doors, fuel filler, and liftgate. The rubber pad for the liftgate lock is in great shape and all clip for retaining the locks are included. Of course same key (provided) fits all. Price $80 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Really nice gray trim surround piece for the heater controls- not broken anywhere, very rare, it's in good shape. Switches still mounted. Price $85 SOLD shipped anywhere

Gray steering column two piece clamshell, one mount (of the four) that secures the top half to the bottom half is compromised otherwise very good shape no cracks anywhere these are hard to find $45 plus shipping Storage bin for dash (under radio) $12

Gray glovebox door very nice with limiter and mounting screws $25 plus shipping

Gray fusebox cover very nice $18 plus shipping Rear hatch struts work fine $35 the pair

Gray console very solid no breaks anywhere $35 plus shipping Fuel filler door $10

Front dome light lens is good $20 cargo dome light lens is good $20 buyer pays shipping

Inside rear view mirror with anti-vibration piece, mounting screws and nice cover $25 plus shipping

Grille nice not broken anywhere $45 SOLD headlight surrounds either side not broken anywhere $30 either side

Front turn signal assemblies $25 either side Turn signal/dimmer switch assembly $35

Very nice gray steering wheel $60 Front door cards very nice speaker grilles intact $35 either side

Rear door cards very nice $20 each Jack good shape no tools $35

Driver door window regulator works fine $25 Pass front regulator $20

Windshield washer reservoir with newer (working) pump lid is cracked a bit $40

Front wiper motor works $35 Rear wiper motor works $20

Aisin hubs $125 SOLD shpped Tail light lens passenger side $24

Now for the bigger parts, should have everything apart by the end of the week of April 16

Driveshafts either front or rear $50 each Radiator $50

Front disc brake setup had recent rotors and caliper brakes work fine $150 complete with Birfs less Aisin hubs

Third members work great 3.70 ratio $100 each $175 for the pair

Gas tank and sending unit $75 Steering box $125

Ask about anything you don't see. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Last edited:
I am interested in your door cards, lock set, and the trim piece from around the heater. Can I see pics of these items?

How are the front sidemarker lights? Is the lens solid and rubber gasket not cracked? And driver door regulator, can use send pics- thanks!

Email on lockouts.

Rear seat cover and door cards?

I'm looking for Plastic B-pillar tri, if they are not cracked. Thanks.

How is the carpet. Interested if good and glove box door.

Need A/C hard line that goes thru the firewall.

There are 2 lines that go thru the firewall, one fat and one thin. I need the thin one, curved and about 12" long. Shipped to 93513.

Thanks, John

Parting an 86 FJ60 in northeast PA. Will give preference to anyone who can pick up parts and save me the work of shipping. Engine is spoken for, as is the transfer case, front valance, pedal bucket, and front fenders. Truck is blue with gray interior and a very badly rusted frame, hence its' demise. Neither bumper is nice, and the license plate light is no good. Windshield has a crack in it. Roof is very solid. Driver seat is typically torn and showing its' age. The four doors are rusty. Frame is shot. Dash pad not bad but not perfect.

Started to remove some small easily shipped parts today, here's a short list:

Very nice owners manual $50 Visors both pretty nice either side $20 complete with screws

Shift boots very good shape both inner and outer pieces and steel rings $35 either transmission or transfer shifter boots or $55 for the pair these are in great shape

Lock set- ignition, front doors, fuel filler, and liftgate. The rubber pad for the liftgate lock is in great shape and all clip for retaining the locks are included. Of course same key (provided) fits all. Price $80 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Really nice gray trim surround piece for the heater controls- not broken anywhere, very rare, it's in good shape. Switches still mounted. Price $85 SOLD shipped anywhere

Gray steering column two piece clamshell, one mount (of the four) that secures the top half to the bottom half is compromised otherwise very good shape no cracks anywhere these are hard to find $45 plus shipping Storage bin for dash (under radio) $12

Gray glovebox door very nice with limiter and mounting screws $25 plus shipping

Gray fusebox cover very nice $18 plus shipping Rear hatch struts work fine $35 the pair

Gray console very solid no breaks anywhere $35 plus shipping Fuel filler door $10

Front dome light lens is good $20 cargo dome light lens is good $20 buyer pays shipping

Inside rear view mirror with anti-vibration piece, mounting screws and nice cover $25 plus shipping

Grille nice not broken anywhere $45 SOLD headlight surrounds either side not broken anywhere $30 either side

Front turn signal assemblies $25 either side Turn signal/dimmer switch assembly $35

Very nice gray steering wheel $60 Front door cards very nice speaker grilles intact $35 either side

Rear door cards very nice $20 each Jack good shape no tools $35

Driver door window regulator works fine $25 Pass front regulator $20

Windshield washer reservoir with newer (working) pump lid is cracked a bit $40

Front wiper motor works $35 Rear wiper motor works $20

Aisin hubs $125 SOLD shpped Tail light lens passenger side $24

Now for the bigger parts, should have everything apart by the end of the week of April 16

Driveshafts either front or rear $50 each Radiator $50

Front disc brake setup had recent rotors and caliper brakes work fine $150 complete with Birfs less Aisin hubs

Third members work great 3.70 ratio $100 each $175 for the pair

Gas tank and sending unit $75 Steering box $125

Ask about anything you don't see. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
I am in MD and looking for roof for 1984 FJ60. I can come to you.

Hi. Whats the price for the roof and can i get photos.
Also will take driver side headlight bezel.
443-699-3474

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom