SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

25 each, 125 for a set of 5. Doubt I have a full set of lugnuts as the early style my buddies always seem to take.

Sounds good to me. I’ll take 5. I’m ok on lugnuts. Let me know if you want me to send you a paypal payment. Thanks

Let me see when my dad is going to come down again. Shouldn't be long with hunting season a few days away. I will get 5 of them broken down and ready. They aren't in the best condition but the price reflects that.

Do you have a 08/1992-05/1993 engine wiring harness?

No I don't. I have an r12 truck but I am using it. I had no idea the harness was different.

No I don't. I have an r12 truck but I am using it. I had no idea the harness was different.

I know they're different between OBDI and OBDII, but I don't know if they're different "early '93" versus "late '93." They have different part numbers, so I figured I'd just be safe. Good luck with the part out.

Do you have a black or gray steering column clamshell for a 91-94?

Buy a new one from the dealer. Same goes for sunroof trim, steering wheels and leather seats. They are all shot out .

Do you have the trans cooler lines (metal) for a 94?

Not sure I follow. The trans cooler has rubber lines going to it. The only metal lines are the ones from the transmission to the rubber lines that connect to the cooler.

Do you have the trans cooler lines (metal) for a 94?

Not sure I follow. The trans cooler has rubber lines going to it. The only metal lines are the ones from the transmission to the rubber lines that connect to the cooler.

That'd be the lines I need. I'm in the north east and the metal lines are sadly leaking. They've blistered and are starting to split

Oh, ok. They are a fun to remove ;)

40 plus the ride work? If so send me a message.

That'd be the lines I need. I'm in the north east and the metal lines are sadly leaking. They've blistered and are starting to split

Looking for a driver side mirror assembly

Do you need it to have glass? All the glass sold first day. I still have some housings.

Do you need it to have glass? All the glass sold first day. I still have some housings.
I don't need the glass really all I need are the 2 nipples that connect the mirror to the motor so if you have the motor with those two nipples or just those two nipples I"ll buy that.

25 plus shipping for a good housing. pm me if that works.

I don't need the glass really all I need are the 2 nipples that connect the mirror to the motor so if you have the motor with those two nipples or just those two nipples I"ll buy that.

Rear Elocker harness from locker to plug inside rear driver quarter panel, shipped to 57744?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom