SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for rear top hatch and drivers side rear door. Do you happen to have those?

Looking for rear top hatch and drivers side rear door. Do you happen to have those?
Yes I do, and in a few colors. Send me a pm if you are serious.

Looking for a radiator for my 92 automatic. Also need all the bolts and bushings related to it. Not sure if i have asked before but also need a power steering pump with all the brackets and hoses to the steering head

Hi Looking for an airbox lid .. like the one on the right
airbox.jpg
. Postage to the UK.

Looking for a radiator for my 92 automatic. Also need all the bolts and bushings related to it. Not sure if i have asked before but also need a power steering pump with all the brackets and hoses to the steering head

all my trucks except for one took front end ends. the radiator in the 92 is dead. i should have the power steering pump but the truck came from new york and is super rusty. not sure you want to go with the steering lines or not but i can send plenty of pics if you like. my idea of rust and yours might differ.

Have you got one ? I could get a mate to bounce it on to me from the states.
If you wanna PM me with a price that would be great.
Would need to check this afternoon. Will be way late for you but I can send you a private message and let you know.

Would need to check this afternoon. Will be way late for you but I can send you a private message and let you know.

Cheers man, Much appreciated at $8 a gallon we don't have many petrol versions here.

Do you happen to have a (US) DS front fender flare? If they're not the same size then I need one from 91/92.

Also, the inside door handle bezels, in gray. The part that is held by a screw. I may just need the front two, but how much are they, each, if you happen to have them?

Shipping to Utah/84302.

Thanks!!

Do you happen to have a (US) DS front fender flare? If they're not the same size then I need one from 91/92.

Also, the inside door handle bezels, in gray. The part that is held by a screw. I may just need the front two, but how much are they, each, if you happen to have them?

Shipping to Utah/84302.

Thanks!!

I do have flares and they are different. I have a 92 but will need to check condition for you today. Bezels for the door I have a few of.

Great. No rush, but please lmk when you get to it.
Thank you!

Sorry, still tryna figure out how to navigate this site after a short absence, lol.

Do you happen to have any spare fuel injectors kicking around? I am looking for a few measurements from one from a 93-97.

I don't have any pulled out of intakes right now or I would get you whatever you needed. Just sent the last 2 I had pulled to @k2mantra yesterday.

I will be out of town for the next week and will not be able to pull parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom