For Sale Parting 79 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling off some unneeded parts from a 79 FJ40 project I recently acquired. Good stuff- the previous owner was on the road to a restoration but lost time to complete. Buyer pays shipping )or freight) on items. I can get the bigger items onto a pallet and to a freight terminal if need be. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net or GSCHMAUCH@cartech.com as I haven't been on Mud as much lately as I used to be. Here's a partial list:

Wiring harness (front part is good don't know about the back- I didn't go over this with a fine tooth comb) complete with switches $125 SOLD

Steering wheel $45 Steering column with combination switch $45
Hell for Stout front bumper new $100
Windshield frame has been glass beaded very little rust $100 SOLD
Windshield wiper motor with cover $50 SOLD
Dash pad pretty good shape $55
Engine 2F 118K miles if memory serves me correctly complete with air cleaner and bellhousing $450
Transmission/transfer case assembly with shifters and all linkage $250
Instrument cluster $85 SOLD Glove box door $15 Ash tray assembly $15
Rollbar $45
Disc brake front axle (this is a 79, it has 3.70 gears) has been glass beaded and painted with POR15. Knuckles have been rebuilt. Has nice rotors and new calipers. $275 SOLD
Rear axle has been glass beaded and painted with POR15. 3.70 gears. Third member has been rebuilt with new bearings and a new flange. PO was planning to install disc brakes on this axle. $200 SOLD
Disc brake conversion from JT Outfitters, complete with brackets unopened hardware pack and brand new loaded calipers $200 SOLD

Last edited:
emailed you in wiper motor, cover and ws frame

Parts

I have had a lot of inquiries about various parts and have not yet sold anything. I believe I have responded to all inquiries but if I missed any please email me again- best to get me at work these days GSCHMAUCH@cartech.com. I'm running a major gearbox overhaul job here and computer time at home is hard to come by.

I repeat- nothing has been sold yet, no down payment money received for anything. Let me know if you want anything. Thanks, Gary S

PM and Email sent on parts.

HFS bumper, glovebox door, front doors, defrost tubes, fuse block

thanks
Rob

Update on sold items

I updated my post to show that the axles (front and rear) are sold, as is the rear disc brake kit, instrument cluster, and wiring harness. This as of 5:20PM Monday. Gary S

Last edited:
Parting out

Guys- as of right now I am not going to pursue parting this truck. With my situation at work right now I don't have the time to get all the photos that have been requested and time to box/ship stuff that has been sold is becoming hard to find. To top it off my picking up the remainder of the big pieces was delyaed a week. I've shipped everything that's been paid for except the axles (getting them home this weekend) so I'm at least caught up for now except for freighting the axles to CA.

When time allows I plan to list the balance of the parts individually with pictures to show condition. Should minimize the number of emeails that go back and forth.

Thanks for all your interest. Stay tuned. Gary

Happen to have an Oil Filter Bracket/mount (2F - w/o oil cooler type ?)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom