SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you remove any of the whole sunroof assemblies. I need one. When I open my sunroof it is rust thru in the passenger side
round corner of it. If you pulled any of them could you I see a picture of it.

Do you have the LX450 rear passenger corner cladding piece? Its the small one just above the bumper corner.

I'm not sure what's on the inside of the firewall attached to these two hard pipes circled in red, but whatever it is, do you have it?

1mtKGTT.jpg

It looks like someone has tightened the hose clamps down too hard too many times and they're a bit distorted. They seal OK, but I'd like to replace them when I replace the heater core. Thanks!

That's the heater core, oh man you are in for a real s***ty day... Send me a private message. You really want to try and fix that rather than replace.

LOL I'll send you a message

any head lights available? looking for both sides including corner lamps. shipped to 71459

I'm looking for a good Windshield resevoir - got any ?

Hi, I’m looking for a passenger rear fender flare for a 96-97. White preferred but may be able to make other colors work. Just need the actual fender part of the flare, not the part that attaches to the door
Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for a passenger rear fender flare for a 96-97. White preferred but may be able to make other colors work. Just need the actual fender part of the flare, not the part that attaches to the door
Thanks!
Lx or lc?

G'day, Curious what'cha might want for the RT front frame end (the exact place where your jack stand is holding up the green one missing the front bumper) I kinda folded mine on a rock! I would need the portion from the core support mount forward towards the bumper Please LMK if y'all can make it happen. My zip's 86004 Flagstaff , Az.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom