SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally have an image of the piece I am looking for since mine was destroyed. Let me know if you have the cancel that is shown in the image. It is the brown cylinder. I know it is a small thing but I need it.

steering cancel.jpeg

Great that's it. Are you selling the whole unit or would you part out just the piece?

Only the whole unit but it's not too expensive. Send me a private message.

Any white LX450 tailgates you might have, Im interested.

Looking for a right rear door in beige...

Just thought I’d check back on whether you’ve come across brown cloth seats, front and second row, out of a 1993 or newer 80 series? Thanks.

Just thought I’d check back on whether you’ve come across brown cloth seats, front and second row, out of a 1993 or newer 80 series? Thanks.

Whenever I come across something like cloth seats or locked axles I make a separate thread for them.

I currently do not have anything special for sale.

Do you have any visors or drivers side seat belt or a steering wheel? I don't care about condition or color as long as they fit a '97 LC80. Saggy, droopy, stained sun visors, a torn up seat belt, and a dirty nasty steering wheel with worn off leather are best (for a reasonable price) since I just want to experiment with reconditioning them.

Hi. Do you happen to have front bumper for 1997 80 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom