Parting 66,68,72,75,76,77 landcruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale Land Cruiser parts . tops , frames, axles, front and rear. Disc brake axles, transmissions, 3 and 4 speeds,transfer cases too! I have a couple of late hoods, windshield frames, all years ,lower half doors . early hard top doors ,windshield wiper motors and raditors many small parts electrical and some V-8 adapters.

Do you have front half doors by chance?? Might also be interested in a V8 adapter. PM me with what you have and what your asking. Thanks

Hi - do you have the black rubber block cushion thingy that the swing out tire carrier closes into? Not exactly sure what to call it - number 3 in the picture....

142a4.gif

out of the 66 would you have the heater box, wiper & light switchs, rear half doors or tail gates, old style hub caps, tool bags????

Dave,

Do you have #22. The rubber boot that goes around the steering column and column shift linkage.

Thanks,

Dave
1.gif

Sent PM

Good steering wheel off of the 66,68 or 72 FJ40? How about the taillights for the 66 or 68 FJ40? Do the taillights still have the plastic guards on the back of them? How about horns off of the 66, 68 or 72 FJ40? Any good old hub caps? Thanks.

Do you have a parking brake cable that'll fit a '65?

Also, any 'fat' early-early (like '63 or ealier) lug nuts and/or jack hold-down bracket wing nuts.

Last edited:
Rear view mirror 1966 three bolt style ,Early yellow Jack, jack crank and extentions tools , ? JC

PM sent

Parts

Do you have any hardtop side panels for a '77 or newer. No fiberglass top just the panels. Steve

75 and newer windshield frame please.:)

Hello I am looking for:
69 rear lift gate assembly
PS steering equipment
bikini top and railes
4speed sift knob and t-case shift knob
filler plate for when ambulance doors are off
Ford V-8 adapters, T Case

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom