1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partially true story for you guys (slightly off-color)

Discussion in 'KY- Bluegrass Cruisers' started by Thom, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Thom

Thom

At Toyota, we have a physical every 2 years and if you're on the downhill side of 40, you get some extra attention in a couple of areas. Since I qualify in this area, I had to drop my pants in front of the PA, who was in HER late 20's. While checking my testicles for lumps, she commented on how large they were and she had only seen a couple of other guys at Toyota with specimens like these.

"I can't tell you who they are, but one of them is a Team Leader in Assembly and another is a Manager in Plastics", she said.

"Was it David Florence and Rod Derr?, I asked.

She looked astonished and exclaimed, "Why, yes it was! How would you know that?'

"Easy", I replied. "We all drive Landcruisers and they just naturally cause you to expand in this area."

"There was one other guy who was close to you guys, but at his last physical, he had shrunk a little bit", she said.

"Was it Rickey Jones?' I asked.

She looked astonished again. "Yes, it was!"

"He's driving a Lexus now", I said.

Sorry, Rickey.

I'll let you guys figure out which part of this story is true.

2. peterb

peterb

This one would be too easy.

3. Kaderabek

Kaderabek SILVER Star

Badda bing, badda boom. :rolleyes:

You should put those panties over your hands any time you're in front of a keyboard. :D

TJK

4. Thom

Thom

How do you know they're not over my hands?

Is that a tip from someone in the publishing business?

Actually, I had a scare at my physical. The PA thought that she felt a lump on one of my testicles and on my prostate. It was a few sleepless nights until my personal physician gave me a clean bill of health.

I was laughing it off with a friend when I came up with the idea that she had made a mistake because of the large size. That led to the idea for the joke. Lance Armstrong is doing pretty well, but I hope that this experience was once in a lifetime for me.

I only wish that I could have figured out a way to make Peter the butt of it!

5. Josh83

Josh83

He drinks PBR by choice, he makes himself the but of jokes.

6. peterb

peterb

Thom
    In the event you get hemorrhoids, feel free to blame them on me. No one would have a problem seeing me as the cause.
    Peter