part #/ thread size for fuel filter bleeder valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found out today what happens when you don't tighten the bleeder valve on the fuel filter assembly quite enough...Needless to say I have a nice clean engine compartment now, and a truck on the side of the road until I find a replacement!

@#_(*@#!

Can someone help me out with the Toyota part # for this piece. I'm assuming its a standard thread size...anyone know what it is?

I've seen two different ones and there may be more. The one on my '82 BJ60 and the one I like best looks like a brake bleeder. I've also seen them where you simply turn 1/2 turn and it's open (kind of like a cam or something). I assume you have the one similar to the brake bleeder type.

yeah, it's a brake bleeder type that you can fit vinyl tubing over when you bleed the fuel system. It looks exactly like the one shown in the 2H Factory Service Manual.

Dogsled said:
Can someone help me out with the Toyota part # for this piece. I'm assuming its a standard thread size...anyone know what it is?

47547-12030

hth's

gb

Thanks, Greg!

bleeder screw

Larry

Where is the truck stranded?? If you are in Ottawa, I can give you one to use untill you get the new one in.
Send me a PM if you want to do this

Steve M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom