Part numbers - HDJ81 a/c system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still running duracool in mine. but if you want to run 134A a good set of gauges and a vacuum pump you can DIY

134A

88479FREON GAS, AIR CONDITIONER (DRUM, COOLER REFRIGERANT)
90986-02007250G, AIR CONDITIONER(DEALER OPTION)
90986-02008200G, AIR CONDITIONER(DEALER OPTION)

Thanks.
Yeah, I know. I would be confident going that route if I knew that the system was empty, but since it is full and working fine, I prefer to go somewhere that can recover the freon.

Thanks.
Yeah, I know. I would be confident going that route if I knew that the system was empty, but since it is full and working fine, I prefer to go somewhere that can recover the freon.
you can also get a shop to evacuate correctly for the environment and they can put a vacuum on it. to test for leaks after that you can DIY

Hey everyone. I'm here trying to figure out if my air compressor needs oil. Is there any way to check that. I have 96 HDJ80. I just replaced my ac condenser.

Just Bought a compatiable HDJ81 AC compressor kit Denso P/N 471-1433 .. It doesn't have the correct electrical connectors but that's easy to fix .. This is the kit version with oil & orings .. I require you to use the top plate from your old compressor which is no big deal .. The reason why Denso discontinued the 471-1433 was because it was a R12 only compatible unit .. The put R134 in my compressor & ruined it at the shop ..

Hey everyone. I'm here trying to figure out if my air compressor needs oil. Is there any way to check that. I have 96 HDJ80. I just replaced my ac condenser.
1695198401571.png

depending on what you replaced if you replaced condenser or recever dryer the FSM tells you how much to add...

assuming you swapped the compressor these are the specs of drain and fill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom