Part number needed for the exterior door windows and where to buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NY2NC

Threads
The black rubber on all 4 have been warped since I got my LC. Now, it's gotten brittle and just cracking off. Where can I get these? I forgot the name of them.

Type of vehicle? 80 I think.

Window belt molding I believe is the term. I need some too. Akeela may have them. I’ve been using McGeorge lately. Been a recent post or two in main 80s tech thy might pop up in a search with numbers if you search “window belt”

Front doors

Rear doors

Quarters

Type of vehicle? 80 I think.

Window belt molding I believe is the term. I need some too. Akeela may have them. I’ve been using McGeorge lately. Been a recent post or two in main 80s tech thy might pop up in a search with numbers if you search “window belt”

Thank you sir. Yes, 80.

Actually, your link is for a 95. Just to see, I changed the year to a 94. It showed different part numbers, and it was much cheaper. Did the 95-97 years get rid of the black rubber covering? I was told there were two types - the black rubber covering, and then just the chrome ones.

Front Door Left/Right - 68170-60030 (Available)

Rear Door Left/Right - 68190-60010 (Not available)

Do you know if they changed mouldings between 94 and 95?

Actually, nvm. I think those are the inner strips.

I don’t. Sorry. That was saved for my ordering history. Didn’t know what year your 80 was.

My 95 has black covering. Well at least where it hasn’t cracked and broken off.

Yep. That looks like interior molding.

I don’t. Sorry. That was saved for my ordering history. Didn’t know what year your 80 was.

My 95 has black covering. Well at least where it hasn’t cracked and broken off.

Yep. That looks like interior molding.

I confirmed. It's the same part for the 94 and 95. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom