Part interchangeability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ccasteel

SILVER Star
Threads
Yep they will fit.

Yep, I have a bid for $250 for all. Have no idea if it is in the ballpark, but thought without an engine, frame, etc, it may be a place to get parts. All that I want is the 350 conversion stuff and the tranny. I have a complete running 78' in my garage I bought for 700 a few years back, so hate to spend too much on a pile of parts. If I win, let me know what you want.

spring pin keeper bolt hole might be slightly different on 79 but that only affects the fixed pin. Windshield wiper motor cover bigger on 79 vs 78. I'm sure I can come up with other stuff but yes it will work.

I,d be interested in the doors. I have everything you need to do the 350 swap also. add is in garage sale, price is negotiable

If you win that auction I could be interested in the hardtop if you want to offload it cheap.

Eta: and the amby doors. Good luck

Last edited:
He quit the bidding for the lot, and is now wanting to sell parts seperately. prices are HIGH.

I bet he got a huge response and people saying "ill give you $xxx for that widget" decided he wasn't sitting on a Jeep part lot, but actual hard to find parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom