Part identification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m trying to identify what this part is. I can’t read the label as it’s worn. Any help will be appreciated. It’s the tube thing.

D8634E6D-F175-462F-AA79-152942420D42.jpeg

Might need to be a little more specific, the thing just east of the intake manifold looks like a non-stock fuel filter, the blue box also looks non-stock.

Might need to be a little more specific, the thing just east of the intake manifold looks like a non-stock fuel filter, the blue box also looks non-stock.

Sorry mate yea it’s the part on the right of the intake. The blue thing is power.

Definitely not factory. As stated above it appears to be a fuel filter. Trace the lines and find out

Has your vehicle had any alternative fuel conversion?

It does look like someone adapted a bmw or Merc fuel filter on there? That blue box definitely doesn't pass my personal certification if it's connected to the battery. I prefer not to have huge unfused hot lugs sticking out into the engine bay.

It does look like someone adapted a bmw or Merc fuel filter on there? That blue box definitely doesn't pass my personal certification if it's connected to the battery. I prefer not to have huge unfused hot lugs sticking out into the engine bay.

This car is full of dodgy crap hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom