Part Identification Assistance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone, I purchased this '94 LC a few months ago and I'm still fumbling my way through getting it road worthy. I have attempted to identify this part in the FSM and through online searches with no success. This valve with a wiring harness plugged into it is mounted just in from of the brake booster on the driver's side engine compartment quarter panel.
Would anyone happen to know what it is and or where in the FSM I can find out how it should be hooked up? It appears there is supposed to be a vacuum hose connect to the top and side of the unit.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Mark
Part ID.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Everyone, I purchased this '94 LC a few months ago and I'm still fumbling my way through getting it road worthy. I have attempted to identify this part in the FSM and through online searches with no success. This valve with a wiring harness plugged into it is mounted just in from of the brake booster on the driver's side engine compartment quarter panel.
Would anyone happen to know what it is and or where in the FSM I can find out how it should be hooked up? It appears there is supposed to be a vacuum hose connect to the top and side of the unit.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Mark
View attachment 2531018
Looks like the windshield washer diverter valve to me, if it is attached to the LS inner fender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom