Part ID: rear hub bearing housing 2001 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all
I've done some good research on the rear seal and was able to replace it to stop the leak. Had a machine shop press bearing. Looks like the housing will also need replacing. I can find this part for 200's and for 80's but for whatever reason I can't find the p/n or source. Can anyone ID it? have a source for it?
bearing hub lc100.JPG

That's the backing plate.

RH: 46503-60100
LH: 46504-60060

thanks, I saw that but that's not what the bearing rests on, it's like the "hub assembly" but only see it for the 200 & 80. Is it part of the backing plate on these?

Yes. What I posted above is correct.
Thanks Onur. I really appreciate the help, I’m new to these and am still a little confused. Even with a professional wrench helping. The backing plate is stamped steel. The part I need is cast. Could it be rivited on? I am pretty good at looking for parts but somehow stumped. The pn you gave me (in Europe?) shows the stamped backing plate but not the flange the monger is touching. I can find the part for 80’s and 200’s, neither part of the plate. Thanks again!

Are you looking for this? Not sure why, might have a little surface rust but not much can go wrong with them.
If it is because the outer seal pops out when you tighten the bolts, welcome to the club. IMHO its a poor seal design, don't think a new bearing case is going to solve it.
Fixed my seal by gluing it in with 3M Weatherstrip adhesive.

CASE, REAR AXLE BEARING
RH 42421-60040
LH 42422-60030

bearing housing.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom