Part # for windshield mount mirror arms? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40sidemirrors2.jpg

I was at Toyota yesterday trying to order a set of these mirror arms and we couldn't locate them... they're listed at SOR as an OEM part... does anyone have a PN for these?? Has anyone ordered these from Toyota?? OR do i have to take the more expensive route??

i know many of you have these mirror arms out here...

did anyone order them from TOYOTA.. or did you all get them at one of the various other cruiser parts suppliers??

That's my truck in your picture. I can't remember where I got the arms and mirrors. They were OEM as I recall. Came in Toyota boxxes. I think i may have ordered through CCOT , but it may have been SOR.
The arms were black and i painted them peuter color to match the bumpers and hood hooks.

FJ40sidemirrors2.jpg

I was at Toyota yesterday trying to order a set of these mirror arms and we couldn't locate them... they're listed at SOR as an OEM part... does anyone have a PN for these?? Has anyone ordered these from Toyota?? OR do i have to take the more expensive route??

I put a call into CDan and came up with the following:
87902-60030 windshield mount mirror arm, $50.00, mud price around $40.00.

Thanx everyone.. called TOYOTA and they can still get em.. and with my 25% discount and no shipping fees i can get em for around $40 each.:cheers:

I just picked up the ccot ones and scuffed them down and painted them gloss black, I dont like chrome.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom