Part # for Johnny Joint rebuild kit for metaltech rear links? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Metaltech does not have the kit and doesn't know of the currie part number....I want to make sure I get the correct kit thanks

Last edited:
Depends on which link, Upper or lower.

I bought new J-Joints for my lowers from Metal Tech in November as CURI-CE-9114-14 so the kits should match that.

It is my understanding that the PN will be R/JCE-9110RK. This is the rebuild kit for the 2.5" standard width kit.
^This kit
you can order from 4Wheel Parts.

Pressing the old bushings out is fairly easy, pressing new ones in are a bit more challenging- youll need a press tool - or fab one up with threaded rod and sockets, also helps to cool them in the freezer for 20-min before hand.

Also get some Formula 5 silicone grease to pack them with.

Depends on which link, Upper or lower.

I bought new J-Joints for my lowers from Metal Tech in November as CURI-CE-9114-14 so the kits should match that.
I ordered the bushes for the other end from metal tech, but phone dude couldn't find the parts or part number on his computer......would have been nice to have everything show up in one package

I made the suggestion to MT to offer rebuild kits for both ends as one kit- since they should be rebuilt all at once while the arms are off the truck. Apparently it fell on deaf ears. I think they must consider it easier to replace the entire Joint-

I made the suggestion to MT to offer rebuild kits for both ends as one kit- since they should be rebuilt all at once while the arms are off the truck. Apparently it fell on deaf ears. I think they must consider it easier to replace the entire Joint-
these are likely drop shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom