*****PARKWAY RIDE Oct. 19th-21st 2018***** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What happened to that sticker being the shirt ? Sweet sticker.
The design was too detailed to print to a shirt. Would have been too expensive

Just paid for a Large shirt and some stickers

Just learned the father of a close friend died this morning and the funeral is next Saturday so will not be able to attend this event unfortunately as I need/want to be there for him!

Group buy orange cases stocked & loaded. Am I overlanding now?

2810CB4B-4C3E-488B-92CE-D5BCE1CF557A.jpeg

For anyone that wants to go up early Marshall and I plan to head up Thursday afternoon. We will still be meeting everyone at Sierra Nevada on Friday.

Money sent for 1 XL shirt, 3 stickers.

Planning on coming up, can I bring cash for a large shirt and 2 stickers or do I need to PayPal? Tim might be coming up as well...
Hey stranger! Steve is up there already so may not be able to respond. He will gladly take your cash when you join him.

Planning on coming up, can I bring cash for a large shirt and 2 stickers or do I need to PayPal? Tim might be coming up as well...
Are you parking at the lot ,again this year,or are you going to brave the trail?

Hey stranger! Steve is up there already so may not be able to respond. He will gladly take your cash when you join him.
Yeah, looking forward to some camping, I've been out all summer plagued with knee and shoulder injuries from skiing out west. Hope to see you there.

Are you parking at the lot ,again this year,or are you going to brave the trail?
I take it we're camping at the same spot that I left the LC in the parking lot. Are we staying in the same place both nights or moving daily? I assuming the trail recently opened and there is significant brush, etc. or has it been open for some time? If the same place, I'm thinking I'll hit the trail; I've got a lot of pin striping now... Look forward to seeing you guys!

I take it we're camping at the same spot that I left the LC in the parking lot. Are we staying in the same place both nights or moving daily? I assuming the trail recently opened and there is significant brush, etc. or has it been open for some time? If the same place, I'm thinking I'll hit the trail; I've got a lot of pin striping now... Look forward to seeing you guys!
Yes ,same spot .has been open since August.

How did y'all fare last night? I had to move the vehicles at midnight because I was seriously scared I might lose a tree in all the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom