Events/Trails ***PARKWAY RIDE 2019*** Oct. 18th-20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys I have some bad news. Myself, Chris and our fearless leader Steve are not going to be able to make it. I know everyone was counting on the tepee but due to a family matter we just can’t come. I’m really sorry.

Last edited:
@Yotahead52 Adam and I are enroute. We’ll likely arrive at Sierra around 12:30 or 1pm. My number is 954-854-4175 if you need to get a hold of us

Last edited:
Thanks sounds great. We are as well. Prolly about the same arrival time. I am 704-604-3715. Same to you guys. Real name is Brian.

Hi hello who am I looking for at work today?

Plan right now is to camp at bb tonight, and head out sometime in the am. We’ll be looking to camp somewhere else Saturday night, thinking of heading towards H creek or maybe west on the parkway then towards HC. No real definitive plan yet as to where we’ll end up, just not looking to spend a rainy day or night on the bald.

I like That plan. I cant Help but notice one thing however. This is an Upsate Cruisers event and there is not ONE PERSON from Upstate Cruisers...🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐well except me. I have Dual citizenship. Marshall and family excused..🙏🙏

Only the second year I’ve missed in recent history, but a toddler and new born twins at home aren’t allowing me this year. Have fun guys. Wish we could be there.

I like That plan. I cant Help but notice one thing however. This is an Upsate Cruisers event and there is not ONE PERSON from Upstate Cruisers...🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐well except me. I have Dual citizenship. Marshall and family excused..🙏🙏
You’re in charge. Or Eric. Fight it out.

ACC288CE-4BE7-4FB7-9310-AA83469FF908.jpeg

What’s left of the Parkway Ride

View attachment 2111417
These guys are hardcore. Me and the family had to bow out due to rain, wind, and tent camping instead of truck camping. The kiddos weren’t feeling the rain!! Really enjoyed getting up with these two. Best part of Cruisin’ Is Cruiser people. Until next time guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom