Parker Co meeting & light trail ride on Saturday, April 23 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello to everyone in Aledo, Weatherford, Hudson Oaks, Willow Park and surrounding areas! The next Parker Co, TX Land Cruiser get together is on Saturday, April 23 at 5:00pm in Aledo on private grounds. We will hang out, eat some brisket tacos then head north on FM1187 / FM 3325 to Weatherford to another private property for a trail ride. Last year we had a great turnout with 40's, 60's, a 75, 80's, 100's and 200's in the fold.

This is an open invitation to all Parker Co. Land Cruiser and LX owners.

Please PM me for address where we meet and RSVP for headcount.

Mosaic FJ60.jpg

Last edited:
This is a week from today. Looking forward to it.
Happy Easter, everyone!

We planning on being here today. Will keep an eye on the weather.

Will be in the silver LX450 and a 2013 Blizzard Pearl 4Runner.

Thanks for having us out yesterday @Southfork999

The wife, kids, and I had a great time.

I will message your later today to get some of those pictures. I will also be pulling the dash cam video from the 4Runner dash cam if you are interested in it. Let me know.

Dralston

Thanks for having us out yesterday @Southfork999

The wife, kids, and I had a great time.

I will message your later today to get some of those pictures. I will also be pulling the dash cam video from the 4Runner dash cam if you are interested in it. Let me know.

Dralston
@dralston it was a great event and we even hit about a half of a dozen exciting obstacles on the trails we drove! The hidden gems of Parker County! Glad y'all got to come! Yes, lets swap pictures, i will post one here...

Well, the 2nd Annual Parker Co. outing is in the books, good food and great company this past Saturday!

On the 2 hour on, and off-roading event we actually hit some spots on the trails where lockers were needed, how often do you get to do that in Texas?! The weather was still dry and ideal for a great drive. Thanks to those coming, I look forward to many other similar events.

LC Outing April.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom