Park light bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my park light on my bj74 got busted and replaced it regular peanut bulb after 1 day got signs of burn. I used 5 watts bulb but 12v. Any recommendation why is this happening replaced it 2x.

Is your BJ74 a 24 volt model? If so you'll need to get 24v bulbs, regular 12v ones will burn out.

NAPA should have the 24V bulb. Take burnt one to them. Talk to an old salesman.

a lot of folks recommend oddironoffroad.com’s LED kit. I personally got them, but had some grounding issues that i didn’t want to dig around to figure out and went back to regular bulbs. i still kept the LED reverse lights though. But i know a ton of guys love them.

LED parking / marker light upgrade. 😊
9DDF23F1-8702-4D79-AC31-D2447215DB13.jpeg

I love part numbers. My notes say for 24V OEM bulbs: Brake and tail light is 90981-16015 only. Back up and turn indicator is 99134-11250. At least that is how I ordered my replacements. Correct me if I am wrong.

CAT or other construction machine parts suppliers would also have 24v bulbs if your NAPA does not. LED is a good option as well as long as they can handle 24v, some cannot (dang HVAC backlight bulb not being made in 24v, haha).

CAT or other construction machine parts suppliers would also have 24v bulbs if your NAPA does not. LED is a good option as well as long as they can handle 24v, some cannot (dang HVAC backlight bulb not being made in 24v, haha).

I forgot who suggested it at the time so I can't take credit, but the businesses that service those electric scooters for the elderly also have the bulbs in 24V flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom