For Sale Park City - 1995 Icon/TLC Restored 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6435104?ad_cid=5
Not mine. Just saw it posted on local classifieds.

75K. Please. They have got to be kidding. I would not pay that for Joe Rogan's Land Cruiser if he signed the dash himself and gave me a slot on his podcast.

Well then it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about 😁

Excuse my ignorance sir. Likely worth about 100K.

I know that you’re being sarcastic, but it actually probably is worth ~$100k. If the guy was smart, he would call up TLC and have them consign it for him at $100k. It would be gone in a few weeks. People go gaga over their stuff- especially this one because it more than likely has a California emissions legal 400 hp Escalade motor in it.

I dig the non-rain gutter Rhino Rack mounts - probably a TLC move and not a bolt-into-the-factory-slots process. I'd love to figure that one out..

Thanks for sharing, gorgeous rig that could get a high selling price, though not quite as customized as some of the other TLC 80s.

One time my wife was selling a couch that didn't fit in our new house. It was a really nice couch that we spent a bunch of money on. But when she listed it on CL and I saw what she was asking I said "are you nuts!? that's practically rude to ask so much for it!"

It sat listed for a few weeks and I begged her to come down on the price so that we could get rid of it as it was taking up a lot of space. Eventually some woman came out of the woodwork and was sooooo happy to pay the asking price, much to my wife's pleasure.

You don't get what you don't ask for, and value is an abstract concept to people. That being said, you'd have to wake up pretty early in the morning to get me to think that truck for $75K is a good idea.

Thanks for posting this, I was actually waiting for some discussion on it.

I don't think they are Icon wheels iirc. They seem to source a few things from random vendors, they were in the deflated Corvette engine 80 also (blue)

Good looking and, I'm sure, fun to drive...funny to see the sagging net on the back of the driver's seat on a $100K truck.

Devil's in the details....

you'd think they could rewrap the steering wheel on a $75k truck...

Lol there’s literally no way they didn’t recover the steering wheel. The owner totally put that cover on there to protect it.

Old man emu suspension or stage 2 icon? This makes me suspicious.

Last edited:
Old man emu suspension or stage 2 icon? This makes me suspicious.

ICON is the name of the sister company of TLC 4X4. It’s interesting that you seem to speak from an authoritative position, yet you don’t know something as simple as that. Icon suspension and ICON are not the same company. One makes really expesnsive Land Cruiser’s, custom cars and trucks; and the other makes suspension.

Wow, Nightshadow on Tan is a beautiful color combo. Sweet truck but it would look 10 times better with flares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom