For Sale Park City - 1995 Icon/TLC Restored 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6435104?ad_cid=5
Not mine. Just saw it posted on local classifieds.

ICON is the name of the sister company of TLC 4X4. It’s interesting that you seem to speak from an authoritative position, yet you don’t know something as simple as that. Icon suspension and ICON are not the same company. One makes really expesnsive Land Cruiser’s, custom cars and trucks; and the other makes suspension.

Haha, If they make such nice high end cruisers why did they use OME suspension. I did not mean stage 2 Icon suspension that was an assumption on your part. You know what they say about assumptions, they make an a$$ out of you. I was actually trying to point out that it seems weird to use the cheapest possible suspension lift on a ICON/TLC restoration. I wonder if they went OME on Joe Rogan's build. Also, I love how you decided to interpret my sarcastic comment that was all of 12 words long as "authoritative", I think this reflects something about your personality.... I did not claim anything other than "I am suspicious". Your the one making authoritative comments. Classic Forumite move, join a forum, get 50+ posts, and instantly becomes an expert.
Have a good morning everybody

ICON is the name of the sister company of TLC 4X4. It’s interesting that you seem to speak from an authoritative position, yet you don’t know something as simple as that. Icon suspension and ICON are not the same company. One makes really expesnsive Land Cruiser’s, custom cars and trucks; and the other makes suspension.

Probably better to refer to the suspension company as Icon Vehicle Dynamics.

Haha, If they make such nice high end cruisers why did they use OME suspension. I did not mean stage 2 Icon suspension that was an assumption on your part. You know what they say about assumptions, they make an a$$ out of you. I was actually trying to point out that it seems weird to use the cheapest possible suspension lift on a ICON/TLC restoration. I wonder if they went OME on Joe Rogan's build. Also, I love how you decided to interpret my sarcastic comment that was all of 12 words long as "authoritative", I think this reflects something about your personality.... I did not claim anything other than "I am suspicious". Your the one making authoritative comments. Classic Forumite move, join a forum, get 50+ posts, and instantly becomes an expert.
Have a good morning everybody

Here you are speaking from an authoritative position yet spewing some BS. You’re right, old man emu makes the cheapest lift for the 80 series... 🙄 Give me a break. Wait... what did you just do...? Oh no... I think that you just assumed... You know what they say...

I don’t think this is the cheapest lift, huh?

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::poop::poop::poop::cheers:

I’m going to assume you’ve bent the knee to me! 😄 Have a nice day buddy

I find this thread way more interesting than the $75K LC.

ICON/ IVD, aside.....

Heh..... I live in N California..... 1.5M for a 1/1 sounds very on-brand for these parts.

Isn't that why we all come here? :popcorn:

75k for a LC isn't much in the land of $1.5MM 1 bed/1 bath homes.

I take offence to that statement, I have two bedrooms....haha

But, as for the rig, I agree with others, I would expect better suspension for the money and I still think these builds would be cooler if they went all Toyota on the engine, trans, etc...upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom