Parchment vs. Black interior on LX 570 - how does driver's seat hold up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I started my own LX search I really liked Gray over Parchment or Black as we have a Tundra with Gray leather interior and it wears very well.
I was disappointed to find out that from 2011 onward Gray was discontinued and that left us with second best option - Black.
Yes it can be a pain showing every speck of dust but I feel in the long run it will look less worn to the Parchment option.

Oh and to answer the original question my drivers seat looks same as the other front passenger seat not showing any excess wear, but maybe it is because the leather creasing doesn't show as much on black.

Last edited:
Yes sir. Bought it 100% stock, one owner, in December of 2018. Might be a Canada-only option?

I've looked everywhere online for a US saddle-tan interior and I don't think it exists. Including yours I've seen other references to a 2014 in Canadaland with the saddle-tan interior so it must be exclusive. Which sucks because it looks beautiful. I wonder how much seat recovering is....

I've looked everywhere online for a US saddle-tan interior and I don't think it exists. Including yours I've seen other references to a 2014 in Canadaland with the saddle-tan interior so it must be exclusive. Which sucks because it looks beautiful. I wonder how much seat recovering is....
I've seen quite a few with this interior here in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom