Paragon Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice show yoda!

We were at Paragon Adventure Park in Hazzelton PA . Had a great time with my new toy.

great show yoda.wish i would have not went so fast going through that hole in reverse so we could of had some pictures.and oh thanks for being so patient on saturday with my alt.next week im going to buil some kind of a splash guard so that dont happen again:D ive always been the center of att.in a cruiser and a mud hole:D .no just kiddding everybody knows west virginia people are unstable:flipoff2: .see ya next time i hope

I did not mind the wait i actually was glad it aloud my stress level to go down . But then kyle had to do that last trail on the way out. Took the fj into the dealer this morning thinking i had a alternator proplem but it was the idler pulley . I would like to see what kind of guard you come with for the alternator . You going to be at Big Dogs ? :grinpimp:

Yoda1 said:
I did not mind the wait i actually was glad it aloud my stress level to go down . But then kyle had to do that last trail on the way out. Took the fj into the dealer this morning thinking i had a alternator proplem but it was the idler pulley . I would like to see what kind of guard you come with for the alternator . You going to be at Big Dogs ? :grinpimp:
feel me in on the big dogs event im a little behind on the times:D

as for the guard now this is all in my head so bear with me.just to start im going to try flashing for just a cutout.my mind says i can attach it around the back and scoop in around the bottom.im desmogged so i should not have trouble.but not much i can do about the front as you well know.them pesky belts and pullys:D .right know im fighting on which lift kit to install.just a minute ago i spoke with alcan springs that im going to look into a little more.soa is starting to scare me a litle.

Cool pix! :beer:

I don't know much about the place but here's a post from the other forum . I know some of the other guys we ran with will be there along with ACE. There is a band on saturday night a night run sounds like a good time. I would like to see some cruisers there , tired of all the jeeps lolhttp://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8943

Yoda1 said:
I don't know much about the place but here's a post from the other forum . I know some of the other guys we ran with will be there along with ACE. There is a band on saturday night a night run sounds like a good time. I would like to see some cruisers there , tired of all the jeeps lolhttp://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8943
thanks yoda im also cruiser88 over there also:D

Pink , I want to run some pink trails . It would save me some heart ache . :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom