Paracord Bracelets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, as some of you know, I've taken up the fun fun fun fun craft of making paracord bracelets. If anyone wants one, I'm willing to make them for cost plus a few bucks. I've been making them with nice 5/8" straight buckles with a whistle built in. The straight ones make the bracelet reversible.

If you'd like to see some of the stuff I've made, here is a link to my photogallery on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151315877638247.1073741825.565378246&type=1&l=f4777ba82b

I usually use Atwood 550 paracord and I can make them in any size. To size them, take a piece of string and wrap it once around your wrist. You'll want it snug but not tight. Then measure the string. I'll add in the additional length to make it fit right.

If you'd like one or more, let me know either via this post, email, pm or phone.

Single color Cobra up to 10" with the whistle buckle would be $5.00
Two color Cobra up to 10" with the whistle buckle would be $6.00

Single Color Super Cobra (Twice as much rope) up to 10" with the whistle buckle would be $7.00

Two Color Super Cobra (Twice as much rope) up to 10" with the whistle buckle would be $8.00

Up to three color Modified Cobra, $10.00

Want something super special? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Colors are:
Black
White
Tan
Olive Drab
Neon Yellow
Hot Pink
Zombie Black and Neon Green camo

I can get other colors. Will post up more colors as I get them.

I can also make Laynards and keychains.

Thanks!
Bart

paracord_bracelets.jpg

paracord_laynard_pink.jpg

paracord_black_with_beads.jpg

More pics

5_8_whistle.jpg

keychains.jpg

keychain_compass.jpg

How about a dog collar? Captain needs one!

How about a dog collar? Captain needs one!

Haven't made on yet but I'm working on it. Will let you know when I get it worked out which should be shortly.

I'll take 3 or 4 Wrist bands, always good to have some cordage around.

Also how about two key chain ones but with just a ring or something on the end. I have them in mind for hanging on some cutlery :)

I'll measure tomorrow

Feel free to email me what you'd like and I'll make it for you.

trab9000@gmail.com

thanks!
Bart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom