parabollic 100mm lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
still waitin to hear back from maf on pricing and availability..

it seems the manufacturer is more interested in selling them to me than the us rep, so im gonna see if they'll just drop ship them to my house.

still waitin to hear back from maf on pricing and availability..

it seems the manufacturer is more interested in selling them to me than the us rep, so im gonna see if they'll just drop ship them to my house.
is it any cheaper that way zimm?

100mm parabolic kit with the proper shocks (MAF uses what they carry) is ....
I advice you to go for the HST/GAZ adjustable shocks.

The complete kit, excluding shocks, is Eur 987,60
this kit has: 2 front springs, 2 rear springs, 4 shackles and pins (greasable), 2 u-bolt axle kits and a full PU bush kit.
The HSY/GAZ shocks are Eur 588,- for a set of 4

The complete kit is +/- 70 Kg. Shipping with FedEx will cost you Eur 250,- They will delivery to your door.

The total will be Eur 1.825,60
(DDU; door to door, customs uncleared)

....thats 2500 USD. i dont think i can justify that.

anyone know of a place that can do a sring over, local? i have no intentions of doing it myself. i dont have the time.

how much are you willing to pay for a spring over?:)

Stop by tonight around 8 and we will discuss!

Again how much are you willing to pay?
I will not turn down any reasonable offer.
And to keep it all fair you supply the manufactured parts I supply the labor and the fabricated parts.

Again how much are you willing to pay?
I will not turn down any reasonable offer.
And to keep it all fair you supply the manufactured parts I supply the labor and the fabricated parts.
alcan springs/shocks no spring over:Dhow much does does it need to be:confused:

alcan springs/shocks no spring over:Dhow much does does it need to be

I am sorry, I thought that we were talking about a SOA.
A basic lift should be no problem for you or zimm, but a SOA that will take some time money and some fabbed parts.
one suggetsion zimm 4x4 labs stearing!

update.

the maker lost maf as a distributor, so hell pay postage of 250 euros.

the kit with the downgraded koni's comes to 1900 usd.

im gonna work on pricing out the actual cost of a spring over. i need a good parts list from paul. then we can estimate man hours. im also gonna look into the coil over rear kit that proffits sells. wtf. if im gonna booger up the rig, may just as well go all the way. i wonder how bad the rig would handle with the complete coil over system. they dont recommend it for the road, but i wonder if thats just lawyer cya, bs.

right now everything is still on the board.

There was a '40 with a linked rear at CMCC. The rear soaked up large inputs without drama. (It was SOA front, btw) It's something i'd definitely consider (and may still, eventually)... not necessary, but effective... depends on $$ and hassle.

Neither option is gonna be what you're used to on-road... but i think either could work for limited driving... will just be soft and sway a lot in turns. I intend to add a disconnectable sway bar to mine once i get some other stuff off the to-do list.

BTW, have you considered another alternative to SOA or linked.... like fixing that parking brake and USING IT as-is first!?! :flipoff2: ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom