Panamint Valley Days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still determined to leave by 2pm Thursday. At this point it's just Jose and me. Anyone else want to drive up with us?

Samuel - I think Ross and Dave are leaving later on Thursday so check with them.

What's the deal on campfires? Should I bring wood?

I can leave at 2:00 where are you meeting and where are you coming from?
I'm in Sunland by Sizzler.

Bill

I can leave at 2:00 where are you meeting and where are you coming from?
I'm in Sunland by Sizzler.

Bill

I'll be leaving from Altadena.

Jose - Will you be leaving from Covina?

Bill - I Spoke with Jose. We'll meet you at the Sizzler between 2-2:30. Jose will text us when he's leaving Covina.

Bill - I Spoke with Jose. We'll meet you at the Sizzler between 2-2:30. Jose will text us when he's leaving Covina.

I plan on leaving around 12 noon from Santa Clarita if all goes well. I will be driving an Allegro Motor home flat towing the jeep. If you see me pulled over some where along the way, stop. If I get to the camping area first I will try to find a spot for four motor homes and tent space. I will be on channel 16 and my cell is 661-305-1832.

Are you guys planning to go up 395 then right on 190 thru Panamint springs? of thru Ridgecrest and Trona?

Campfire? Should I bring wood?

I'm bringin about ten pieces of some big chunks that will last a while once we have a good fire going.

I plan on leaving around 12 noon from Santa Clarita if all goes well. I will be driving an Allegro Motor home flat towing the jeep. If you see me pulled over some where along the way, stop. If I get to the camping area first I will try to find a spot for four motor homes and tent space. I will be on channel 16 and my cell is 661-305-1832.

Are you guys planning to go up 395 then right on 190 thru Panamint springs? of thru Ridgecrest and Trona?

John,

I think Seth mentioned going up the 14 all the way to Ridgecrest where we will refuel.

I think it'd be a good idea to print up a copy of the members list with the contact info.

See you there

Bill are you still go to , leave Sunland 2-2:30? Could you PM your cell #?

I came back a little early yesterday afternoon. I'll try and post up some pictures later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom