Panamint Valley Days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's going? I'm thinking of leaving early Thursday afternoon (Nov 11).

Hey Seth...I'm thinking of going and maybe we could caravan out there. When are you coming back?

It doesn't look like there are very many runs on Sunday, so I'd probably leave after breakfast, but I'm flexible.

I'm going Thursday, but around 3:00-3:30. What time are you guys thinking about leaving?
I've never been before so it would be nice to go with someone who has.

Bill

I'd like to leave Burbank at 2pm Thursday.

2-330pm would work...I've never been there either. Hmm

2:00 is looking better considering how long it takes and stopping for gas and such.

I'm not sure when I'm leaving as I don't know if I can get Friday off.

Woo hoo! I got Friday off. Now when I leave depends on my truck. Weds night, Thurs morning or evening, who knows at this point. I just hope to be in my own rig! If it's not done John, maybe I can be your navigator. Gosh, that sounds a lot better that trail bitch!

As soon as everyone can, post up what day and time you plan on leaving and maybe from where.

Ross: Would it be possible to scan and post up that paperwork you had for the event? The food stuff information might be useful to some and I don't see it on their website.

Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know if there is cell phone coverage where we plan on camping or maybe how far from where we'll be do we have to go to get some coverage?

Might need to make a call at some point.

Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know if there is cell phone coverage where we plan on camping or maybe how far from where we'll be do we have to go to get some coverage?

Don't know if there is cell phone coverage from where the camping spot is but for sure there is a land line phone in panamint springs which is relatively close to where we will be camping.

I can leave anytime Thursday but I'd prefer late morning or early afternoon, no later than 2pm. If anyone wants to carpool with me let me know. I've attached the food flyer I got with my registration packet in case anyone didn't get one.
Scanned Image133_2.jpg

Thanks for posting that Seth!

If you just need to check in, I have a SPOT. It's a gizmo that sends a preset OK message including location, to email addresses and cell phones. It uses GPS satellites so it works pretty much anywhere.

I know it sounds kind of stupid but it makes the wife happy, and she's never said no, except for shark diving with great whites.

If you want me to add your wife, girlfriend, dog, etc, I'll need to set it up before we leave. Just let me know.

Hello everyone I was hoping to join a caravan that would be leaving on Thursday between 3:30pm and 5pm from the Valley. I could not get the day off, but i get off from work at 3pm from the Northridge area. I can meet you guys with in a half hour in or outside of the SF Valley.

Samuel

If you just need to check in, I have a SPOT. It's a gizmo that sends a preset OK message including location, to email addresses and cell phones. It uses GPS satellites so it works pretty much anywhere.

I know it sounds kind of stupid but it makes the wife happy, and she's never said no, except for shark diving with great whites.

If you want me to add your wife, girlfriend, dog, etc, I'll need to set it up before we leave. Just let me know.

I've seen these used before. They're cool. RonQ had one on one of our clean-up runs.

Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom