MUDShip Panama City, FL to either Central Florida (Lakeland) or South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia)/North Carolina (Charlotte) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, I'm looking for someone to carry a pair of 100 series running boards from Panama City, Florida (from a fellow Mud member) to any of the following cities / states for my cousin's new (to her) 2000 UZJ100:

Central Florida (preferably Lakeland)
South Carolina (Columbia, Greenville, Rock Hill)
North Carolina (Charlotte)

I have family/friends in all these locations, so I can be flexible as far as drop off points go.

Just let me know if you're in the area!

Thanks a million!

Henry

I can scoop them and drop them in Lakeland. Pickup would be somewhere in the 20th-22nd range.

Drop off would be 25-28th range. Lakelands about 40 miles east of some relatives but not too bad. Unless you want to pick them up directly from me just north of Gainesville in alachua FL

Ok, great!
This is my first time utilizing "mudship" so I don't know exactly what payment or "thanks" is generally involved...
What seems fair to you?

Henry

It’s up to you really, whatever is reasonable to you. Looks like I’ll burn $45 in fuel picking up and dropping off outside my direct route. But if you pick up from my house just off i75 in alachua it’s only $25 in fuel burned.

If I can snag a pickup or delivery in both those areas then technically I won’t burn any fuel, but nothings popped up to bid on yet on those spots.

Hmmm, would the cost of gas plus a case of your favorite beer be acceptable? (non-alcoholic suggestions, or just plain cash, are welcome)

Sounds good to me. I’m an oddball and am very into Original Sin cider, or any cherry/berry ciders if you run across a six pack. I keep trying to find a cider called “Zombie Killer” as well, had it once at the liquor store in Albany GA and haven’t found it since. Not sure if it’s up in your area or not.

Sounds good man. I'll keep an eye out for something interesting!
If it's alright with you, I'm gonna start a group chat with you and the runningboard seller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom