MUDShip Paleted Inline-Six Engine /Denver to Charlotte Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a new, never run inline-six diesel engine that I need to get from Denver CO to 30 miles north of Charlotte NC (Mooresville, 28115).

Dimensions 40Lx30Wx30H plus a standard pallet. It's exceptionally light for a I6 diesel - only 700 lbs. palleted. I'm not in any particular rush to get it here, so lets say delivered to by end September. Forklift available on both ends for load/unload.

PM me know what your cost would be, as well as method of transport. Value of the engine I would conservatively place at $10k.

Thanks,
Marcel

I've got a new, never run inline-six diesel engine that I need to get from Denver CO to 30 miles north of Charlotte NC (Mooresville, 28115).

Dimensions 40Lx30Wx30H plus a standard pallet. It's exceptionally light for a I6 diesel - only 700 lbs. palleted. I'm not in any particular rush to get it here, so lets say delivered to by end September. Forklift available on both ends for load/unload.

PM me know what your cost would be, as well as method of transport. Value of the engine I would conservatively place at $10k.

Thanks,
Marcel
Marcel, i have an enclosed trailer that can handle the palleted engine. I am currently in Dallas. Estimate my cost to pick it up in Denver and deliver to Charlotte is around $2500. Available to pick up around Sep 15-16 and deliver in 5 days from pickup.

E01E4A94-B5E4-4A24-9E15-D84A848DCB1B.jpeg

Thanks,
Marcel
Marcel,

Have you considered this?

Blue Lane Freight | Fastenal - https://www.fastenal.com/en/22/3pl-third-party-logistics#contact

I spent $169 shipping a F motor, transmission & transfer case from MS to VA in March 2021. And $225 from TX to VA for a F motor transmission and transfer case in August 2021.

Fastenal Blue Lane got it to me safely, and for an incredibly low price!

Highly recommended.
Happy it worked out for you! Curious what it cost? It’s a great service for those that are flexible with their time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom