paktop soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
was wanting to know if anyone knows how to get in touch with them? there website doesn't work right it doesn't take my information..

He doesn't have Any. I've been wondering for awhile on getting one thinking about selling both my hard tops and buying one

None available. None on order and not planning to order any. Try emailing Ehsan directly. Ehsankiani@gmail.com.

Hmm never heard of them ill look them up thanks everyone for your help

Just be careful as there is some controversy around his lead time in getting these tops out to people. A lot of people have been waiting over a year to get theirs. Do a search for OCDbeetle and you'll find some info.

I would avoid the Paktops at any cost.

Oh thought they were the best out .. I'm just looking for something nice and reliable .. I'm not a fan of best top soft tops on these rigs anyway

Just be careful as there is some controversy around his lead time in getting these tops out to people. A lot of people have been waiting over a year to get theirs. Do a search for OCDbeetle and you'll find some info.

I would avoid the Paktops at any cost.

why do you say to avoid the paki tops? I've had two. love them.

Ahh that sucks started to be a good thing, but yeah downhill. I'm gonna try to get my hands on a soft top somewhere oem replica maybe ocdbettle it someone selling one used would be nice I'm still driving it in 30 degree weather lol back and forth to work no top.. or doors .. lol

Bows are expensive. a little research and you can make your own though. You need the parts that frame the front doors off of a hard top in order to make the soft top bows.The problem with that is you have to ruin a hard top, unless you can find a hard top that has been ruined already. I have made two sets of bows so far and they turn out pretty good. My Paki top shrunk a lot though and I think I have to make smaller bows to accomodate the smaller canvas.

what about the realsteel ones?????
the only thing is the price......well at this time is the only thing mathers!!
or??????????????????

I have made the soft top bowes before. Takes a couple days of fabbing, and really helps to have an example set. But it is prob just a 3 banana job. I hacked up a hard top to do it- top was going to the dumps anyway.. Didnt cost too much- coule hundred at the most. But making a soft top isnt cheap. I looked into it a bunch. I live near a lot of sail makers, and all them quoted me atleast 1k.

cheers-
Dustin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom