Pakistani Top Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted a week or so ago with a similar topic...I sent Ehsan money via wire transfer two and a half weeks ago but have not heard from him. I know he has a great reputation but I am starting to get (just a little) concerned. I just emailed him but the mail got returned as undeliverable. Has anyone talked with him lately and have a good address for him? Thanks

I've been trying to contact him also for about 2 weeks now with no response. Just looked on pirate4X4 and the last time he posted anything was 12-16. Hope he is alright and that you get your goods.

Yo Han

I haven't seen him post in about 2 weeks either. One of his post on pirate described a local leader assasination attempt he witnessed...hope all is well.

He's done some good business with LC folks, I wouldn't start worrying yet.

I was wondering if he was just ignoring me. I guess not. I orderd several tops from him but I haven't heard from him in nearly a month. I do know that he is getting married towards the end of Decmeber. He was always very prompt with his corresondance, but now it's nothing. I hope he is alright. No money has changed hands in my situation.

Jeremy

From what I have gathered on POR I would not be concerned unless something bad has happened, which in that region is possible, let's all hope & pray that is not the case....
Butch

I started thinking about this, they just had a huge earthquake in Iran and IIRC, Ehsan is actually a physician by trade. Possibly he's there helping out, just a guess.

He went missing prior to the earthquake. I don't know if Iran has a real good relationship with Pakistan anyhow. They really don't even want our help from what I've seen. That's a whole different subject though.

Jeremy

Happy new yearz fellas!

...just got an email from him.... he ran off and got married :doh:

Good deal! I was afraid something had happened to him. Would hate to lose his talent!

Great news - Ehsan is fine and home. He was indeed getting married but certainly not ill or injured in any way.

He didn't happen to run away and marry James @ cruiserparts.net? ;)

He's not answering his emails either.

Just kidding! They need vacations too! :)

Hello ppl..
Sorry for the disappering act.. As you have heard already, I was busy getting married.. :).. (Just sneaked here to put on the computer, turn on the net and reply here while my wife offers her prayers.. :) )..
To dispell all your fears.. I dont think I will loose any talents.. Nobody is loosing any money... :) ... I am still alive (even though the second assasination attempt on the president with two suicide car bombers took place a few hundred yards from my house) and in good health...
Lastly .. It is good to know that ppl miss you when you are not around.. (I hope it would be the same if it was not for the advance payment .. :) )
Ehsan

Congratulations, Ehsan :D

So Ehsan, is this an aranged deal or do you get to pick?
Let me re phrase, did she get to pick? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

Ehsan - Congratulations and my best wishes to you, your wife, and your families. Things sound exciting near your home. Keep your self safe. Thanks for responding to my emails as soon as you could. Everyone here was good at putting any nervousness I had to rest. They all continue to give their highest regards to you. Thanks for putting together such nice work and always having integrity. Happy New Year

Thanks Matt.. I appreciate your kind words.. And Butch.. We had been going out for the last 7 years now.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom