Pakistan order.......anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fjwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm in the process of putting a Pakistan order together. Let me know if any is interested. I will be ordering some tops for my 40's. I'm in the process of setting it up so I'm sure on the details. I may come in through a sea port near Houston or Corpus Christie and it will end up in San Antonio. :)

Last edited:
No, I did not see this, I did send her an email after Robert at Liquid offroad mentioned it. I tried ordering several times from different indivauls with the order finally beeing canceled.

The Georgia order to ship it to Texas from Georgia is going to cost me about the same as shipping it from Pakistan. So I figure if anyone else who want something from Eshan can order now as well. :)

fj6202840 said:
not sure if you have seen this thread but this order is way int he works ad due to be placed at the end of the month
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=47686
hopefully i will be getting some new floors in the order:)
Jason

Here some more info. This is what Eshan sent me.

For the 45LVs.. I have specially bought a body for
making parts off it.. Any body part is available..We
have made the quater panels already...
Here is the link for the product
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/show...&highlight=45LV
Also.. the hooks as in the pic below.
We have a couple of OEM split windshields for the
FJ40 for US$1000 each. We have the 45 tailgates,
shoulder bars and many many Toyota parts.
Also.. Mog axels are available too..
Thanks
Ehsan

fjwagon the link in the ost from Ehasn doesn't work can yuo tinyurl it or paste it again?

Jason

Yes at one time it was not working.....his site was not up. But I just tried yesterday and just now it still works. try repasting. :)

sorry his website works fine but the link to the pirate site doesn't work. are there different pictures on the pirate site or are they the same shots on thePirate board.
Jason

The pics from the pirate site are different and was working but for some reason it's not anymore. I like think some one disabled it.....not sure why. you can do a search on the pirate board.
fj6202840 said:
sorry his website works fine but the link to the pirate site doesn't work. are there different pictures on the pirate site or are they the same shots on thePirate board.
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom