For Sale Dubai: FJ40 / BJ40 Parts for sale. Paypal Accepted! PRICE DROP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDMStanNTopSoft

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hello guys! Selling the following after restoring a BJ40 here in Pakistan. The spares are now in Dubai, and will be shipped from here. I accept Paypal (and not the mysterious Western Union) and shipping is tracked and included in the asking price :)

1) 1 FJ40 (originally 70 Series, also compatible with 40) 12V Clock - Used condition - $200

Prices are negotiable and include tracked shipping to anywhere in the world! There’s also Paypal’s buyer protection.

View attachment 2005941

Last edited:
Great parts.
That clock looks like a 70 series part, though. 40 series have different mounting brackets.

GLWS.

Great parts.
That clock looks like a 70 series part, though. 40 series have different mounting brackets.

GLWS.
Thanks Guru! I recently tried to restore an FJ40 and ended up hoarding a lot of spares, because they're so hard to find now! I am now unable to find stuff for my BJ60!

- That is indeed a 70 Series clock (shall fix the original post) which many people are putting in their 40 series. I've seen many people on Ebay sell this as a 40 Series.

Thanks Guru! I recently tried to restore an FJ40 and ended up hoarding a lot of spares, because they're so hard to find now! I am now unable to find stuff for my BJ60!

- That is indeed a 70 Series clock (shall fix the original post) which many people are putting in their 40 series. I've seen many people on Ebay sell this as a 40 Series.
Yes, but that would not fit any 40 series without bracket modification. It’s not compatible with 40 series as is.
See here; Vendor - FJ40/45 40 NOS OEM clock (40 series)

Hello guys! Selling the following after restoring a BJ40 here in Pakistan. I accept Paypal (and not the mysterious Western Union) and shipping is tracked and included in the asking price :)

1) Mint Steering Wheel, recently refurbished, for FJ40 - $350

2) 2 Used Steering Wheels:
- One is 7/10 - $200
- Second is 8/10 - $250

View attachment 2005936

3) FJ40 24V Radio, recently restored - $350 in MINT Condition!

View attachment 2005941

4) 1 FJ40 (originally 70 Series, also compatible with 40) 12V Clock - Used condition - $200

View attachment 2005942

View attachment 2005943

Prices are negotiable and include tracked shipping to anywhere in the world! There’s also Paypal’s buyer protection.

Fishy.
Pakistan and UAE are very different and far apart countries separated with a body of water.
What exactly is your location? There is a discrepancy between the title and the description.

Fishy.
Pakistan and UAE are very different and far apart countries separated with a body of water.
What exactly is your location? There is a discrepancy between the title and the description.
Oh hello again :) You were missed.
I’m an expat Pakistani. I keep shuttling between both countries, as Work takes me to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, where I was born in the 80s. It’s just a two hour flight :)
I get a lot of my stuff for restoration from Dubai. I’m now here for a summer assignment and these spares I’ll be leaving with a friend. If they sell, they’ll be posted from here. Or from Pakistan, in July/August, when I’ll be back home.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom