For Sale Pair of Driver/Pass FZJ80 Brown Houndstooth Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of FZJ80 Brown Houndstooth manual seats for sale. These are in excellent condition and will bolt right in to a FJ/FZJ/LX series truck. These are manual so no gears to constantly break and will give you an extra 1-2" in legroom. I am asking $750 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

I am interested in purchasing them if you can post a couple pictures.

If you think that's bad, ask Arcteryx what he wants for his tan manual seats!

Nice Noel, Your reputation precedes you once again....You really need to go to the jeep side. If you were interested in the seats, why did you ask me for pics after I told you the price? Then you PM me with a smart a** comment without me replying with pics?

I'm not going into details but you were put on my black list 3 years ago because of your actions/antics with me. And you're a doctor no less....

@3_puppies @ginericLC @beno @orangefj45 beware of this guy

OP- why are you selling them? You just got them.

Arcteryx-

I ended up having the football coach of our state college make me a offer I couldn't refuse for my restored LX450, just as a H1 Hummer had come on the market and moved on. The seats never made it in the truck but we're in pristine shape as you stated!

They have sold to shoresoccer13! Awesome gentleman to deal with. Unlike the guy who hijacked this thread.

Arcteryx-

I ended up having the football coach of our state college make me a offer I couldn't refuse for my restored LX450, just as a H1 Hummer had come on the market and moved on. The seats never made it in the truck but we're in pristine shape as you stated!

They have sold to shoresoccer13! Awesome gentleman to deal with. Unlike the guy who hijacked this thread.

Well, dang! That was fast! With all the PM you told me about I can easily see why.

Congrats shoresocer13! They are super nice seats. OP bought them 3 weeks ago from me. Super hard to find, you will like them a lot!

I did the same switch the manual seats are all so 23 lbs lighter per seat. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you keep your seat belts you will need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom