painting!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thats right I'm going to be painting the piggy on tuesday :bounce: :bounce2: Its only taken me a yr and 4 months to get to this point. Spent all day finishing up body work and cleaning the outside off. As soon as I'm out of class tuesday I'm starting the paint job. Everybody check in here tuesday afternoon/night to see the orange and white pig truck I'll get some pics up for you guys.

What color did you decide on?

As you can see, I am far from ready. Still on the mechanical end and have an FJ-40 to de-rust.

75Pig

Here you go guys as promised. Notice that sweet purple on the toyota on the tailgate and the grill. I think that turned out even better then I had hoped. I just have a little touch up as you can probably see. The buckets on the headlights will be orange as well.

Last edited:
Yeah durabak, its a straight trail rig with a little tailgating thrown in, no need for quality paint that will just get scratched up. I like the way the purple turned out.

:eek: looks better than it did, but jeez that is one shtty paint job. :D :) . just kidding. it will certainly be noticed around campus!

jim

clemson55, what are you doing fora head liner? Since I am going through a similar project myself.

Madoc1, Thats what I'm going for I want everyone to notice it.

Lingo, I am going to strip the insulation junk off of it and then probably just leave it as is for now. I don't think a headliner matters to much since the cab isnt really enclosed.

Treeroot, :flipoff2:

clemson55 said:
Madoc1, Thats what I'm going for I want everyone to notice it.

Ya know I think owning a pig gets everyone to notice it! :eek: But on another note, congrats from bringin' a Pig back to life!

Cool Pig

The Orange makes it look slippery like a PIG should be.

clemson55 said:
Treeroot, :flipoff2:

:D I'm just messing with you

<insert=Simpson's dude>Ha ha -</insert>
55clown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: