Painting the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, although it won’t be that time for a good little while, I’ve been torn apart trying to decide what color to go with. For a while I was set on Capri blue, hence the name - CapriCruiser. Now I’ve also started to consider a spring green and some other colors. Any suggestions?? Also, has there ever been an fj40 that got painted one color on the outside, and another on the outside? Thank you!

So, although it won’t be that time for a good little while, I’ve been torn apart trying to decide what color to go with. For a while I was set on Capri blue, hence the name - CapriCruiser. Now I’ve also started to consider a spring green and some other colors. Any suggestions?? Also, has there ever been an fj40 that got painted one color on the outside, and another on the outside? Thank you!

*one color on the outside and another color on the inside.

Lots of them end up a different color inside and outside, but I don't think I've seen any that came that way. The obvious solution here is to get more than one cruiser. That way you can have one of each color that you're interested in.

Lots of them end up a different color inside and outside, but I don't think I've seen any that came that way. The obvious solution here is to get more than one cruiser. That way you can have one of each color that you're interested in.

Perfect!! Idk why I didn’t think of that!! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom